An Interesting Book Jacket
I picked up this book in my local bookshop earlier today. I was transfixed.
I am not a massive Marilyn Monroe fan, and I have read a few books by Randy Taraborrelli for review that didn’t exactly change my world. But I was studying this jacket for the entire time it took the lovely Joy from Queens Park Books to order my copy of Schulz & Peanuts.
Can you tell what held my gaze?
Filed under: Nail Icons | 5 Comments
- @jojomoyes @tracey_thorn I LOVE it! 10 hours ago
- @jamieklingler @dollyalderton @HRWright @PINsykes @pandorasykes 🤦🏼♀️ https://t.co/jFVAMR6Ltv 11 hours ago
- RT @colsonwhitehead: Now that it's totally official, I feel okay about spreading the word -- I'm pretty psyched, obviously! https://t.co/tT… 11 hours ago
- First Edition Great Gatsby... - Being auctioned on Thursday. This seems like a perfectly reasonable gift... tmblr.co/ZclDLx2J_G2SM 23 hours ago
- @soul_of_twit @scouserachel I need ac12 to investigate a WAISTCOAT WITH LAPELS before anything else tbh 1 day ago