A Handy All-Purpose Excuse
This evening I am going out. I have just chipped my nails – two of them! On my left hand, the ring figner and the index finger. I don’t have time to mend it. But I DO have a handy catch-all excuse. I will now share it with you.
“I meant it too look like Helena Christensen’s in the ‘Wicked Game’ video. See?
There is a possibility that you won’t see, as there are quite a lot of attendant distractions in most of the nail shots: boobs, bum, hair, lips, CHRIS etc.
I especially like the bit around 2.52 when Helena actually starts to look at her horrifically chipped nails and clearly thinks ‘Meh. I’m sitting on Chris Isaak. Sometimes you just have to get over your manicure issues.’
So there we have it. Sometimes you just have to get over your manicure issues. If you ever chip your nails and someone challenges you: say you’re chanelling Helena. And if no-one challenges you about it and you still feel a bit rubbish about it: channel Helena. Imagine you’re in the sand with Chris.
That is all.
Filed under: Me and my nails, Nail Icons | 2 Comments
- @jojomoyes @tracey_thorn I LOVE it! 10 hours ago
- @jamieklingler @dollyalderton @HRWright @PINsykes @pandorasykes 🤦🏼♀️ https://t.co/jFVAMR6Ltv 11 hours ago
- RT @colsonwhitehead: Now that it's totally official, I feel okay about spreading the word -- I'm pretty psyched, obviously! https://t.co/tT… 11 hours ago
- First Edition Great Gatsby... - Being auctioned on Thursday. This seems like a perfectly reasonable gift... tmblr.co/ZclDLx2J_G2SM 23 hours ago
- @soul_of_twit @scouserachel I need ac12 to investigate a WAISTCOAT WITH LAPELS before anything else tbh 1 day ago